Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today's little kids....

I just read my aunt's blog n the last post really make me lol although its vry short...
My aunt got 3 sons, the youngest 1 i think is around 3 - 4 yrs old la...
My aunt wrote tis post on 2006, thats mean her son dat time oni ard 2 yrs old...
so..........this is her story....a story happened in December 6..


12月6日

家婆蒸了4个小番薯。小儿子拒绝吃说它像sai。
(My aunt's mother-in-law steam jor 4 little potatoes but her youngest son-Ah Kee refuse to eat it coz he said it lookss lyk SAI .)

“是番薯来的,不是塞”
(So,the grandma told the grandson its potatoes not SAI)

“是塞,是塞”
(But little kids always believe in themselves so still Ah kee refuse to eat it n said Its SAI its SAI)

没办法,家翁`家婆只好自己吃了。
(So no other way,the grandpa n grandma eat the potatoes themseleves lor...)

(Who knows...............)

“阿公笨蛋`阿女麻笨蛋,甲塞”


P.s : today punya little kids dunno drink wat milk powder 1,soo keng.....^^"'

No comments: