Friday, October 30, 2009

JoJo's birthday

This year JoJo has 2 birthday celebration.

The 1st 1 is on the 28/10, Wilson, James, Kyle, Ah jui and me go to his house around 11pm to give him a surprise~

We brought a lot of food such as fries, char kueh tiaw (very nice), red wine, etc..


The Hot dog i fried~


We have a happy night together.

After that i asked him whether he got surprise by us or not, he said he got surprised when he saw me.. (cause i'm not suppose to be there by that time. xD)

Well... at least there are surprise~ ^^

--------His birthday- 29th October 2009-------------

With the help of god mama, i successfully designed the cute cake~ xD

Me trying very hard to draw a cute cat~


And this is my cacat cat~ xD

My god mama help me to fix the cacat cat~

The cake~

Here's the clearly picture on the cat's birthday cake~

JoJo said the cat looks like akiraceo .. ^^

The internal of the cake xD

It's an ice cream cake~

The reason i drew a cat is because JoJo likes cat and the reason the cake is an ice cream cake is because he said he always wanted to eat a nice ice cream cake~ ^^

JoJo's comment on the cake: I love cats. That's why my dear decorated a cute cat cake for me. An ice cream cake somemore. I love the yellow smiley cat on the cake very much.

We spent the dinner at MUS Grill & Lounge.

Both me and JoJo enjoy the dinner.

Baked chicken parmesan

Rosemary Chicken

Free mushroom soup and juice~


I rate it 8/10- with great environment, polite waiter/waitress and nice food.

And finally~

This is my present for him~

Present~

The card i made~


Actually there are more pictures taken on both night but they are all with JoJo.

See more pictures on JoJo's blog if he got update~ xD





P.S: Hope he have a great 25th birthday~^^

No comments: