Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dim Sum

I seldom eat dim sum because i think that there are nothing nice to eat and its expensive.

Around 1 month ago, Janice had come to Kuching and we go to eat dim sum at Imperial Duck which located near Lok Tian.


The Duck!

That time JoJo introduced me 1 kind of dim sum..

After i tried it, I fall in love with it!

And then we go again 2 weeks ago upon my request~

I ordered-

Carrot milk~

I rated it : 7/10 - still okay...


JoJo's drink~ forgot what name~

Look nice...!

The Dim sum we ordered -

Bao which got soup inside~ forget the name! xD

This 1 is exactly like the Bao which got soup inside only with more thick Bao~

JoJo said its not nice~

Now let me introduce you my favourite dim sum~

1. Har Kau -Prawns In Transparent Pastry


This is really nice~!

I highly recommended this dim sum~~~

Rate: 10/10 - one of the reason is i like prawn~ xD



2. 流沙包 - which recommended by JoJo



This is also really nice~

The egg yolk inside taste like heaven~

Rate: 10/10

That's the dim sum i like for this moment~

I want to eat again~~~

But It's quite expensive~ ><







P.S: Holiday started~ Planning my vacation~~~ weeeeee~~

No comments: