Monday, December 28, 2009

My birthday 09

I had a really surprising birthday~

On the 23rd, JoJo told me that we gonna spend my birthday & christmas at Nanga Damai~

It's the 1st time we go to this home-stay resort~

For more detail, please click here!

Justin & Zoe, who are from U.K, are temporarily in charge of the resort until January~

They are such a sweet, friendly & funny couple~

**************************** Birthday*****************************

We arrived Nanga damai around 2pm on the 24th~

I was surprise once i step in our room..

Love with Rose!

How sweet right? ♥

This is requested by JoJo actually ♥ & they did it for us without any extra charges!

My birthday dinner started at around 7pm.

The dinner really surprise me once again.

JoJo told me they prepared the dinner just for us & it's really really cheap!

I can't really describe the location & the environment of the dinner..

All i can said is it's really really special & nice!

The decoration- It's a candle-light dinner~


They decorated the place with ♥~

JoJo told them i scared of mosquitoes, so they prepared this for us~

LoL~

But surprisingly, no mosquito at all & it's cold and windy all night~

It's the 1st time i think that the nature is better than the air-condition room!

Now let me show you the dishes we had~

The appetizer~

It's baby tomatoes filled with cheeses!!!

The main dishes~

The 1st 1 is don't know what beef spaghetti~

The 2nd 1 is seafood spaghetti with 5 big prawns & full of squids!!

The portion is really really big & nice!!

After 30mins, Justin & Zoe came in with the dessert~


And they sang birthday song for me ♥

Me & the dessert~

We really appreciate what they did for us~

Look JoJo satisfied!

LoL~

***************************** End of birthday **************************

Present i received from JoJo ♥






P.S: My christmas day will be in the next blog post!

No comments: