Monday, March 1, 2010

CNY 2010

How's everyone Chinese New Year?

I had a wonderful CNY holidays although i didn't really celebrate~

14 Feb 2010 - The 1st day of CNY & Valentine's day

Go to grandpa's house, meet with lots of cousins, uncles, aunties & My god daddy and mummy~

And having dinner at "175 cafe" at night~

** I will blog on the dinner on the next post**

Well.. after the dinner we gathered at god mama's house~

With Princess Kimberly at god mama's house~

Having great time with relatives~!

16 Feb 2010 - The 3rd day of CNY

Visit Wilson's house~

and play fireworks~ xD

18 Feb 2010 - The 5th day of CNY

Go to Green Hills~

It's been 2 years from the last time i went there~

Photo shooting with JoJo~

Nothing new there~

19 Feb 2010 - The 6th day of CNY

Damai trip with friends!

Cloudy day~

But we still have fun~ ^^

This is the 1st time i sit on the damai with swimming suit~

Thanks to my friends on the last damai trip in 2009~

**Now i half accept playing on beach and the sea already ~ hehe..**

Had a great time & thank you Ah Jui for the dinner~

20 Feb 2010 - The 7th day of CNY

Ah Fui wanted to go clubbing, so we accompany da ge (big brother)~

Go to The Core that night because everywhere full~

Fui ge treat us.......

Chivas!

21 Feb 2010 - The 8th day of CNY


Had dinner at crown Square~

I used the temporary hair colour spray to colour my hair into red~

But........
not obvious! ><

28 Feb 2010 - Chap Goh Meh

The last day of CNY & also the last day of February~

Had dinner at grandma's house~

I took some pictures of the full moon~

According to the newspaper, the moon is closest to the earth in 53 years~


Well.... my k550... ><

another shot!

And that's all for my short CNY~ ^^
***************************************************************************

This year CNY holidays is different for me..

No daddy around & no celebration~

But..

Family & friends gathering is also great and fun~

Thank you all for the great CNY~ *hugs*








P.S: JoJo knew i'm dissapointed when i know everything is not going on my plan.. so he gave me a surprise..! Thank you..*hugs*



No comments: