Monday, September 20, 2010

mid autumn 2010

Mid autumn a.k.a mooncake festival is around the corner!

I had 2 celebrations last week, well, i guess there is another one probably on tomorrow night~ =D

My 1st celebration is on last Thursday at my house~

It was a western-chinese fest that night~

I prepared spaghetti~

Where this.....

Photobucket

Plus this.....

Photobucket

Turn into this!

Photobucket

I know it looked gross and so not nice, but don't judge the book by it's cover! xD

Okay... this meal was not great as i thought.. i rate myself 40/100~ >

There were only us celebrating that night~

Photobucket
My sister and James

And of course,
Photobucket
Me and JoJo~

Only 4 of us celebrated that night because others were out to wedding dinner~

There were UNO & karaoke session after the dinner~

Photobucket

2 gentlemen enjoyed their karaoke night! xD

The night ended with mosquitoes' bites because we were hanging the lanterns on the carpark~

********************************************************************************

Another celebration was on JoJo's house last Friday night~

The lanterns were hanging all over the lime tree~

It reminds me of the time where we used to play at my grandma's house~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Unfortunately, there were no celebration at grandma's house and i don't know why~

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were this colorful mooncakes made by aunt~

I like them because of their colours and of course they are nice~ hehe..

***********************************************************************************

Well... this is my celebrations of mooncake festival at this moment~

Photobucket

Wish you guys to have a wonderful mooncake festival~ =)









P.S: Holidays are just over & i already started to count down for another holidays... *faint* xD