Saturday, June 4, 2011

The presents

Okay, it's time to show off my presents from my students... xD

TADA~!

I received 11 presents from students~

Kids are sometimes cute~ They presents they got for me is so funny~

One of the student gave me the dolphin key chain (if you noticed,it is in the picture) with my name on it~ I once told her i like her dolphin key chain then i can't believe she still remember.. kinda touched~

One of the card i received~

This is from the student in my Chinese class~ She has the most neat and beautiful hand writing in the class~ & the only student who got an A for my Chinese subject~


What she wrote for me~ LoL!

All the presents~

One of the student gave me cloth & the other one gave me a clock with extra battery~ I LOL once i saw the presents~ By the way, they both from the Malay class~











P.S: Countdown-ing... 6 days to go~

2 comments:

ah.j said...

Hello =DDDD ^ ^

i think I ever meet u during my PA tuition class in 4th mile there le =D U'r patrick's fren right?

By the way, I wanna ask u. izit easy to apply for teacher? :/ awww i'm jobless now T.T Waiting for my convocation

JenJen said...

So sorry, i just notice your comment. Applying to become a teacher is not hard actually. But you need luck. hahahaz... you wanna become a temporarily teacher 1st?