Monday, July 25, 2011

Car wash

I will have my car wash once every 2 weeks~

Last saturday i found a nice place to wash my car~


D' oreangees? I forgot the name! ><

They provide good service and nice food with fair price~


My spaghetti ~

His fried rice~


They took around 45 minutes to wash my car.. although it's longer time compare with others but my car is also cleaner compare to others~

Guess how much it cost me? (My car wash)

RM 3.50 only!!!

LOLx~~ with Wow card discount... normal price is RM7~

So is quite cheap~

After the car wash and the dinner, we went to tHe Spring for movie~

There's a cat show on that day, he loves cats so we went over to have a look~
This is the cutest cat in the show~ but too bad, when i wanted to took a picture of it, it fall asleep! ><


Have a great night although i don't like the movie that much~








P.S: Will i get use to it.........?




No comments: