Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kids

I teach in a school which has malay classes and chinese classes.

My Bahasa Melayu really not good. Therefore, i got some communication problems with those non-chinese kids and parents.

I teach over a year, but sometimes still not really understand what they trying to tell me.

In the beginning of the year, when i knew i'm gonna teach this super duper naughty class, i felt like crying dying...

After 9 months spending each days with them, i found out that they are not that naughty actually.

JoJo said i already treat them like my own children. LoLx

They make me feel like crying, laughing, angry-ing......

BUT can't deny that i actually love them... =)

I'm going to share some pictures of them doing their group work.

Design their poster
This group can draw really well
Lazy group
This boy wanted to do everything by his own


Sometimes they are really creative. These are pictures where i asked them to do a robot out of boxes.

Their robot can't stand well. LoL
Creating robot using 2 boxes~
They used only 1 box. Cool huh.
Last group.

They being noisy and naughty all the time. And i felt so annoying and mad at them sometimes. But still, i love them.. =)





P.S: Gonna post another post of my chinese class students.. =) 

No comments: