Friday, August 31, 2012

KK trip - foods and drinks

Just came back from KK not long ago. I'm not gonna blog about my schedule there but some foods and drinks i had there. ^^



Pink Lady alcohol drink- It tasted like cough medicine and i ordered it just because of the name. xD Drank it some club/pub. Cant remember the name. Sorry =(

Dinner at Sushi Tei (Treated by JoJo. Thanks :))- Its more expensive than Sushi King but there are more variety of sushi.

I like sushi~ =X

Suria mall's Ochado- Not bad, just like "Easy Drink Easy Go" 's drink though.

Pancake house- located at One Borneo mall. This is really expensive for me. 2 pieces of pancakes cost me RM10. -_-


This is one of our favourite dessert in KK. Tutti Frutti frozen yougurt- Nice~~ Love it very much! It is located at One Borneo mall too.

Korean BBQ Supul - located at City Mall. Too bad i don't get to taste their food because we waited for 1 hour still the food not yet deliver to me =( Need to rush to movie so too bad, just need to cancel the order.

If i'm not wrong, this is from Multi bakery. I tasted the "Snow White" and the hokaido~ I LOVE HOKAIDO!! Very tasty!

Lastly, it's Upper Star! Service good, food deliver in time, food tasted nice too~ Overall, this is GOOD! Although the price is a little expensive but totally worth it!

********************************************************************************

This is not from Sabah, KK. It's from Singapore by my sister. She told me it's a branded chocolate but after we tasted it, it just like normal chocolate. LOL. Maybe we just never know how to "eat" chocolate. ><

Royce's chocolate

*********************************************************************************

I'm great i had this wonderful KK trip with my sister, James and JoJo. It's a nice trip, thanks for everything~ =)

No comments: