Friday, June 27, 2014

Singing competition

After so many years, I finally went up to that singing competition stage once again. LoLx. I decided to join the competition very last minutes, so, no good result. Hahahz~ It’s a good experience though.

Pictures took by my god mama. 
* Thank you very much, I really like it~*
Some more~ Got serious face huh.. Lolx

Okay, I got 8th place out of 12 participants. Hahahahaz!


Before I end this post, I would like to thanks:

Xuan xuan, mum, god mum and me.

My mum-Grace, for supporting me to enter the competition and accompany me in the last minutes practice.

My god mama- Alison, uncle frog, aunt Amanda, uncle Hua, for lending me space to practice and also instructing me.

Xuan xuan, for spending your time with me in the karaoke room. You’re a good DJ! xD


My B, for supporting me and always there for me.

My Sister, for not forgetting this day although she is far in Singapore.

Finally would like to thanks my PK HEM, thanks for everything!


And 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR FULLY SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: