Thursday, December 17, 2015

结婚那件事 Final - My wedding day : Day

12.12.2015 is the day I become bride. Throughout few years back, I become bridesmaid for 6 brides.
And today, is the I sit inside my room and wait for the one to put the ring on my finger. 

My 嫁妆. We simplify a lot of stuffs.
I made everything I wanted without following those traditional rules.

First of all, should thanks all the sisters who come the night before 11.12.15 to help me decorate my place. 
Especially Angel who purposely come back from Aussie for my wedding and put so much effort to make my dream wedding came true.

Now back to actual day...

In this beautiful Saturday morning, the groom and brothers reach my place around 6.45am. And the game started.

Round 1- 爱屋及乌
The groom will need to name the relatives of mine.

And punishment, the yoga post.

Round 2-爱你
They all need to dance 爱你.

The punishment is to dance Up and Down by Exid.

Round 3-心跳回忆
The groom need to answer questions about the bride and questions about them.

The punishment 新娘抱

Round 4-理想对象
The groom need to choose the right pictures of the bride.

Round 5-情话绵绵
The traditionally 爱的宣言 and a song from him.

Final round-拼出你我的爱
The groom make up the puzzle and get the key to the bride's room.

*havent got the pictures from the photographer so no picture to show.

And he finally open my room door at 8.30am.

He help me to wear my high heels 
and we exchange rings.

A thank you tea session before depart to groom's place.

After that, all the tea ceremony held in Loong Loong Seafood that afternoon.

We reached home around 1pm that day and get ready to go to Hollywood Bridal for dinner make up at 3.30pm.




No comments: