Thursday, April 17, 2008

Am i out of date??

P.S: i found out that i like to blog / share interesting things(at least for me...XD) that i saw in the newspapers.....

I don't like motorcycle....maybe because i got phobia on that...

i found it not safe...when you are riding it , it's like you are so small between all those 'giant' cars...

It's like those 'giant' thingy will knock you down anytime....@_@

And it looks like you will becoming a BBQ chicken/pig/or what whatever if the sun is smiling big at you in the blue sky.....

And it looks like you will becoming a wet chicken/ soup chicken (direct translate from chinese since JoJo says there are no such words in english.........) on the raining dayz.......

I can only express my feeling based on my 'feel' because i never ride a motorcycle before... and i don't want to....hehehehe......

But now..i think i will change my mind....^^

since this is what i saw this morning on the newspaper......



so cool huh...i wonder if there is any air conditional in the motorcycle....

No comments: