Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hot temper...

Am i dat bad.....

The 1st thing to tok abt is hot temper....does any1 hav a bad bad temper as i had?

u duno how bad is my temper if u dun really noe me.....

I got bad temper when...

  • i feel sleepy o tired....
  • the weather is hot......
  • i'm sad......
Thats all i can think of for nw...(coz i'm not in bad temper nw.....hehehehez)

I know tis is a vry vry bad ..........habit? but sumtimes i jz cant control myself well....

I hope i can but i jz cant.....

It jz lyk it rush out frm my body,my heart,my mouth without control.....
(Its scary sumtimes when i think back....=.=''')


I hope i can throw away my hot temper n i'm nw trying my vry best to do it....

So, i wana apologize to my frens, my family, n etc etc....

forgive me wit my hot temper...... *^^*

No comments: