Saturday, November 1, 2008

Instant Porridge

I stay in hostel every weekdays. And we can't cook in our hostel . I don't know why but this is the rule..

So, we need to buy our breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper down there at the cafe.

I'm a lazy person. So, most of the time i choose not to eat or i just take those instant cup noodles..

I forget how long ago....One day when i shopping with JoJo i found out that there are instant porridge~~

Oh how great! finally i don't need to take just only instant cup noodles. I got new choice--instant porridge...



So, i bought 1 ( heng i only brought 1..)

Then i try it 1 day in the hostel..

When i open it......


I don't know what is this....=.=''''


After 'cooking' it............
=.=''''


Rating: 1/5 - I still give 1 mark because it still got some taste of chicken......=.=''''

P.S: Don't ever try to buy this....ugh!

No comments: