Thursday, October 30, 2008

JoJo's birthday Part 1

Around 2-3 weeks before JoJo's birthday....

I start to prepare his birhday present...

This is 1 of the present i gave him...

How is it look like? Do it myself 1....^^


Another present is 18sxxx 1 a cute special little fan... i didn't took any picture on it because its 18sxx so i cannot show to you guys...

Anyone who wanted to see the 18sxx little fan can ask picture from JoJo...

P.S: I guess he likes the fan the most.... XD

>
>
>

A day before JoJo's birthday...

I went to my god mama house..she teach me to bake 'some' cute cakes..

I'm so excited so i will wanted to share with you guys the processes of baking the cake...

1st...

Put the paper cup into the iron cup..

Then...

Mix up the ingredient...

And also..

Melt the chocolate...(This is my god mei mei-keryn...^^)

Yummy~~

After that..

Put the ingredient into the cup..

This is how it looks like before baking it..

Then..

Put inside oven.....

If you notice then you will found out that there are not same amount in the picture i display..It is because we separately baked the cakes in several times...

Then..after it cold down...

We put the chocolate on top of it..
Before and After...

Lastly..we design the cakes~

Some of our design..

Tada~ The cake was complete after almost 3 hours...


Thanks lots to god mama and god mei mei.....^^

JoJo's comment on the cakes: A 30 muffin cake which specially made by my dear with the sweet decoration words on them. Don't think it's easy to make them. Every decoration on the cake is totally different. Must be take a very long time to finish it. It taste so good with the thick chocolate topping. And it taste heavenly because my wife made and decorate it herself.Yum yum.

This is what JoJo's comment on the cakes...what a long comment right? I also shock when i receive his sms... ^_^



P.S: You notice that i only took my god mei mei picture but don't have my god mama picture..The reason is because i scare she will scold me cause she don't like to take picture....XD So sad can't show you guys the Top & the Best baker~

No comments: