Thursday, December 4, 2008

4.12.2008 - Thursday

Today......when i woke up....

I received JoJo's message...

He asked me to buy local newspaper- International Times...

I was wondering why...

Then he told me i was in the paper........

I'm curious.................... why my picture in the paper... and what kind of picture in the paper.....

So i ask Uncle to help me buy the paper...

Then......ya.....i'm really in today's newspaper........

WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT!

yea....me~~!!!


The story begin not long ago....

I took my album at 1 of the local bridal house - MY WEDDING COLLECTION

AND NOW THEY USING MY PICTURE WITHOUT INFORM ME~~!!!!

What the???? so not respect me????

Should i take any action? such as call and scold them and ask for compensation for RM1000~~!! muahahahahaz


P.S: I complain to my mum... But my mum says: it's ok la....i like it very much ler~~~ =.=''''

2 comments:

kxin keryn p said...

omg... @.@ but can sue them de oo XP

JenJen said...

i wan to claim compensation for RM1000~~~~~~ XD