Friday, December 12, 2008

My Dolls~

I think most of girls would have dolls...

I myself got some....

Due to lack of idea for posting any new post...

So i decided to introduce my dolls... XD

Most of the dolls are presents from friends, Mummy and Aunty..

And some i bought myself..

I got 5 bears...

The white milky big bear is the oldest and its from my mum... i think i received it around 8- 10 years ago..><


I got 3 dolphins~ (Actually 4 la... another 1 too big so i didn't take the photo...hehe)

And its my favorite dolls because i like dolphin~ ^^


I got 1 piggy too... and....a "don't know what" doll....lol...

This Piggy is the 1st present from JoJo...>.<


And finally~
A big group family photo~



P.S: I love all my dolls, they all sleep with me every night.... ^^ Although i didn't hug them to sleep and i already recycle some dolls that from my ex...XD

No comments: