Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cousin's wedding~

What a happy day.... ermm... for my cousin~ lol

Same as always i share pictures i took with you guys~

When i reach my cousin's house... they are busy taking picture...


taking pictures~ *sweet*



The bride car also nice.....


The decoration simple and nice~



Now.. here comes the bride and groom~


" Ah kim lim teh~" (That ah kim is my mum~ XD)


Photographing session with bride and groom~


With the cheerful bride~ her smile really sweet~

Ignore my fat~!


That's my cousin who can sing so well~ (Ignore my fat~!!)


Other cousin~ She is the groom's sister~(Ignore my fat la~!!!!)



I didn't took pictures in the wedding dinner because my phone's camera is so damn ' nice'~


But i did took a picture on the little gift by the couples~

Cute cute~candy inside~




P.S: I wonder hows the feeling on the day before you become a bride~ Looking at the beautiful and sweet bride makes me think of wanted to get married soon too~ XD BUT~! Not so fast for me la~ hehehehe.....

3 comments:

XianFang - 三个孩子的妈 said...

u keep telling ppl to ignore ur fat, actually u r reminding ppl to luk at ur fat >.<

JenJen said...

Yalor hor.... i never think of dat... aiksss....

-JoJo- said...

Hmmmm... What fat? Where? I don't see any~