Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tag @_@

Tagged by Keryn

Rules & Regulations:

Do not copy answers

Tag questions must be 100% same

Tag people before doing the tag

I tag:

1. JoJo
2. HaPpY
3. Janice
4. Tyson
5. Zorren
6. Lance
7. Michelle
8. Jun kiat
9. Blue eagle


How do you know 1? (JoJo)
Ermmm....... actually i also not so sure... hahahaha..


What would you do if you never meet 2? (HaPpY)
Ermmm..........my life would be 'sad'~ cause i never met 'happy'~ XD


What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Janice&Tyson)
Huh??? Swt........................................ =.='''''


Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?(Zorren&Lance)
Huh??????? SWT.............................. definitely NO...


Do you think 7 is attractive? (Michelle)
YUP~! She is a superstar~


Tell me something about 9 (Blue eagle)
Actually..... I don't know her very well~ hehehe... but i know she is a clever girl~


What's 1's favourite past time? (JoJo)
Ermmm....... sleeping? XD


What language does 2 speak? (HaPpY)
Chinese, English, Malay, Hokkien etc etc etc....?


Who is 3 going out with? (Janice)
@_@ I don't know~


How old is 4? (Tyson)
Hmm.....21-22~ xP


When was the last time you talked to 5? (Zorren)
Ermmm... Last last week during Wednesday class...


Who is 6's favourite singer? (Lance)
@_@ I don't know~


Would you date 7? (Michelle)
@_@ I don't think she wanted to date with me~ xD


Is 8 single? (Jun Kiat)
I think so???


What's 9's last name? (Blue eagle)
Eng? I think so......XD





P.S: My 1st Tag.... quite fun.....errmmm....... yaya...fun...hahahaz......

No comments: