Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I ♥ MAS


I had been to Kota Kinabalu (KK) last friday night by Malaysia Airline~

MAS's air ticket is always/most of the time more expensive than AA~

But, if you LUCKY enough, you will get cheaper air ticket!

So, i'm lucky~ =)

I traveled by MAS few times before but i never ♥ MAS like this time~

WHY??

This is why......!

 Cool Touchscreen monitor where you can select movies that you prefer!!


 There are lots of categories such as comedy, latest, TV and more!

 If you don't like any of the movie in the categories, you can always insert your own pendrive/USB..

Don't like touchscreen? Well, you can use the control then~



I ♥ this facility!! With this, i won't get bored in that 1.25 hours flight. What about you??





P.S: I smile because of you~ =)

No comments: