Tuesday, October 11, 2011

KK day 1

Been to Kota Kinabalu (KK) for the very first time 2 weeks ago.

It was a 3 days 2 nights trip to visit him.. =)

The 1st day afternoon, i cooked. It's my 1st time to cook lunch and it doesn't taste nice ><

Manicai + soup + nuggets

That night, we, 3 of us (JoJo, me & JoJo's friend )go to Central Point Sabah. Walking and shopping for almost  2 hours then go to dinner at Ocean Seafood Village.

    

You can choose your own fresh seafood there.
Lobsters~~

     
The internal~
Him eating~

We ordered 3 meals~
Prawn~
Vaggie~
Crab!!!

I rated the meal : 7/10 - I like the crabbies.............!

Guess 3 meals cost us how much?

RM125! Kinda expensive for me.... ><

**********************************************************************
It's been a while since i last post a picture of us in blog.

So, i post 1 now.. LoLx!
Thank you Dear for the expensive seafood dinner~




P.S: Going to JB this coming weekend!

No comments: