Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre Birthday & Christmas party

Yesterday i had a wonderful night with cousins~ Long story short, we had foods, drinks, fun & laughter~

Would like to thank San jie mama ( my aunt ) & family to let us celebrate at their house~ =)

So the party begin at 7.30pm. First, we eat~

Pizza, Cheesy Wedges, Cup cakes, salads, fried bee hun, puffs and etc etc.......

Then, game time~

First game! See who can hold their eyes open without blinking the longest...
The Champion is Yun May!!!! xD

Then, the second game is the card game and some punishments!

We all have fun and enjoy the laughter~

The gathering is actually celebrating Christmas, but my sweet cousins tend to help me celebrate my birthday~


My cousin - Lydia is so sweet that she prepares the cup cakes to celebrate my birthday~
Thank you everyone, LOVE YA ALL!

The last session is the gift exchange session~~

And i got this for my Christmas present!
A star pillow~Love it!

That's my Pre Birthday & Christmas party~ Wish all my readers Merry Christmas! ^^

No comments: