Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rise of my guardians

By the time i fall sick few days back, i realise there are a lot of people who care for me. They are just like my guardians.

Just like my mum, she knows that i got no appetite for that 2 days when i got really sick, so she insists to buy me biscuits although it rained so heavily and she got stomachache at that time just because i said i wanted to eat.

My tauke nio, who understands my situation and let me have a good rest for 3 days without blaming me but still supports me and care about my sickness.

My sister, been force to go get me my biscuits during heavy rain afternoon and doesn't complaint.

P.S:Well, she sprays quite a lot of dettol in the room at that time just to make sure my virus wont attack her. xD

And "the one", rush to buy me something that i wanted to eat right after off work, accompanying through the night, help me to massage,taking care of me....... =)

To all my guardians, thank you for taking care of me during these few days. 

*********************************************************************************

Jack Frost is so handsome! 

Oh yes, i watched the movie "Rise of the guardians" and it's awesome! Will give it a 10/10, because i just love the story, the graphics and it's related to Christmas and fairy tales.

No comments: