Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Hello all, how's your CNY celebration? Mine is just normal as every year, take ang bao, visit relatives and friends, eat and have fun. LoL.

Early in the morning of 1st day of CNY, we been to "visit" my dad. 



The temple there has a huge renovation, but i'm not happy about it. My dad's tomb suppose to be at the 1st row (because last time when we bought the tomb, the first row is more expensive) but then now it's at back because they put up new tombs in front of the old one. =.=''' SIGH! Still thinking what should we do. Hmmm.......


Okay, should talk something happy. Since every year it's the same, so i will just share some pictures of my CNY~ hahahahaz... hopefully this blog post will not bored you. xD


年初一(First day of CNY)



Going to grandpa & grandma's house~


My family with grandpa & grandma~

Basically, these are the places that i go in the morning till afternoon~ all 3 grandpa grandma house~
At night,we gathered at cousin's house~

年初二 ( Day 2)

Open house at my place~ This year i stayed at home whole day to serve people, too bad none of my friend come~ hahahaz~
Same dress with my sis~ dress from Phuket~ 
At night, we gathered at another cousin's house again~ hehehe...

年初三,初四 (Day 3,4)


Visiting friend's house on that 2 days~ nothing special~
I got dinner at night~ before i go dinner, took pictures with my and sis~ hehe..

*********************************************************************************

Basically, that's my CNY~ hahahaz... Bored ya... 

Lastly, Me and grandma gonna wish all my readers...

Happy belated CNY~ xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL~~~




No comments: