Friday, February 22, 2013

My valentine

This year, i spent my valentine with different person. My valentine is just normal as others. Eat and have movie at night~

On 14 Feb 2013 morning, he came to my house to pick me up to lunch. When i get into his car, he surprise me with a bouquet of pink roses~


Never think that he will buy me flowers because he already bought me an expensive valentine gift~ =)

We had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market at The Spring~
My treat~ =)

At night, we actually plan to go to Sushi King before movie, but then there's a long queue. =( So we changed the venue to Kenny Rogers. Luckily we went in earlier, after 5 minutes, the cafe is full and many people have no seats~

I didn't expect that we still need to wait for 40 minutes for them to serve our meals..... =( So, he is kinda pissed off because customers who came later than us get the meals earlier than us~

We watched <> at night~ Not a bad movie, at least we had a good laugh that night after that not-so-happy dinner~ xD

*********************************************************************************
As for my valentine present....

He gave my this before Chinese New Year because i said i want a curling iron so that i can curl my hair during CNY~

After i open the present, i am shock to see this........
Curling iron from Tomei! xD It's a gold anklets which we been to Tomei to see before~ 

It's too expensive and i told him not to buy me this but still, it become my valentine present~ 

And this is who i spent my valentine with~ =)

Thank you very much for everything~

No comments: