Friday, December 27, 2013

B'day 2013

Hello everyone, how's your Christmas celebration? I celebrated my Christmas by just stayed at home watch Running man. Hahahz~

This year, to celebrate Christmas, i baked my own "gingerbread man" cookies.

Baked these cookies on the 23rd Dec. Not so successful because some of the cookies overcooked. =(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the 24th morning, went shopping with mum, sis and b. Mum and god mama let me choose my own present. And this is what i choose.

Pair of shirt and pair of heels for Chinese New Year~ 

And god mama made a really tasty birthday cheese cake for me~
Weeeeeeeeeeee~ *happy* Thank you mum and god mama~ appreciate~  

That night, b brought me to BCCK for Christmas eve + birthday dinner. 
Raintree Restaurant Kuching

Christmas eve buffet dinner is not cheap~

He also secretly ordered a special "birthday cake" for me that night since i told him i don't want any birthday cake. When the waitresses send the "cake" over, they sing birthday song and i'm so so surprise + so embarrassed cause you just don't know what to do while everyone is watching you. LoL~

   My creme brulee cake~ 

And i met Santa clause that night~ LoL~

As i said, the dinner is very expensive. It's around RM250 for both of us. ~.~ However, worth a try~

Next, i dropped by Havana just to say Hi with Angel~

They have masquerade party. 

A lot of youngsters out there that night and i found out that i'm so old already. I can't bear with this "smoked" and "Loud club song" environment all night long already.

On the other hand, we prefer to chill and drink at place like Deja vu (located at lobby Pullman hotel, with live band). So, that's our next stop to countdown to Christmas Day.
Meet up with Shirley,Elvin, Lina and Ah Wei~

I ordered this pinkish drink called Shirley Temple Susu 
And i like it very very much! *Two thumbs up*

After chilling a while, then my b remembered that i haven't blow any candle that day. So he requested a candle from the waitress.

They don't have candle, so replaced with this~lol~
hana (1)~

dul (2)~

set (3)~
Done~~ and i'm officially 2*~ Age is always a secret. HAHAHA!

So that's my birthday celebration this year.

Present i received~ 
Upper left pic - from my niece Joey and Joan
Upper right pic - from my sis 
Last pic- the dress is from Susu and projector from 
*Thank you all for the presents*

My b bought the projector as present because months ago i wanted to buy a projector for my teaching but in the end i give up cause it's too expensive. I really surprise when i unwrap the present and found out it's a projector. Love the present max! 

********************************************************************************
# Wanna say thank you, my b, for accompanying me, my mum and sis the whole morning till evening to shop and the expensive dinner and gift and everything.
Love you 

Last but not least, thanks all of you for greeting me~ ^_____^

No comments: