Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bye Taiwan

Last day in Taiwan

Last day in Taiwan we decide to try out their 7-11 bento~
Very nice bento with cheap price~

We went back to Taipei 101 area because he wanted to go to Taiwan Stock Exchange Centre.
Stolen picture from Facebook. LoLx.

After the short visit, we went to Eslite once again because didn't have enough time to be here the other day. This time i found a D.I.Y floor with a lot of D.I.Y stalls. I'm so excited cause i like D.I.Y~

Finally, i choose to make this..

Just choose the picture you wanted and design it with those colourful beans (something like beans. Hahahz..).
Put those "beans" together on a board to make something you like.. and i choose to make a dolphin~

The girl helps to iron my dolphin so that the "beans" melt and stick together~

And there, my dolphin keychain is done~ Spent almost 1 hour~

And for lunch, we ate 7-11 bento again~ hahahz..
Different bento from breakfast but still very nice~

When you bought bento, they will give you this...
What is this??

I don't what is this and how to use it until i saw a aunty used it to carry her bento..

Something like this..... Stupid me.. lolx~

We rest in room until 4pm then heading to Tamsui intend to see the beautiful sunset view. Unfortunately, the sky is so dark as if it's already 7pm when we reach there. =(

Tamsui evening view~

After walk around Tamsui, we had our dinner at Shilin night market again~
Tried different foods~ This time better than the 1st visit~

And that's the end of our Taiwan trip~

Took 6.50am car to Taoyuan airport the next morning.
It's full of people, luckily we come to the airport earlier~ *Still got time to take picture with those special Hello Kitty decoration*

Bye bye Taiwan~ We will be back! 

*******************************************************************************************
P.S: ~Would like to thank my ♥ for working hard to earn money so that we can have this wonderful trip, taking good care of me during this trip, thank you for your patient and everything. 
        ~Would like to thank my mum and sis for sending and picking us up at the airport on time. 
       ~Would like to thank Kate for accompanying us to walk around Taipei. Cherish our friendship~♥ and see you on CNY.

Lastly, thanks everyone for following my posts. Love ya all~  

No comments: