Monday, October 13, 2008

KFC

Every time you go KFC what will you order?

Fried Chicken? French Fried? Chicken burger? Beef burger? Chezzy wedges?

Maybe you don't like KFC because the food is unhealthy (according to mama..)

But i like KFC very much especially cheesy wedges! so do ah bert

So the story begin...

One bored bored night, i decided to go bolervard shopping with my sister fatimah...

then after a 2 hours shopping time, we are thirsty and tired..

so we decide to go KFC to buy drinks..

Then i ordered a cheesy wedges and 1 mango juice to take away..

after the ordering, the staff want me to wait for the chessy wedges..

We wait and wait and wait...finally my sister beh tahan then pretending to walk here and there in front of the staff ( so that they notice we not yet get our wedeges la...)

After around 10 mins, the staff seem to forget our ordered until i walk in front there..

Then they start asking what am i ordered and make my ordered for me..

Then, the staff give my ordered to me and i curious...because there are 2 boxes of chessy wedges inside...

When i was about to ask, the staff said:'' Sorry miss for waiting so long ya..i give you 1 more chessy wedges for free la..''


1 mango drink + 2 cheesy wedges~

Yummy~

Hahahaz...ok...that's my boring story in KFC on the boring night..

p.s: this is the 1st time i get Buy 1 Free1 chessy wedges in KFC so i share my story here because i'm happy~ XD

1 comment:

kxin keryn p said...

lol funny lah~~!! XD XD
can't stop laughing...