Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya~

Selamat hari raya~~ Jz come back from visiting my malay aunty's hse....i'm not malay, dun make a mistake, its jz dat my aunty was given to malay when she is a baby~

Her hse was big & nice too....and i found out dat malay oso shepp 'feng shui' 1 boh.....


c....This is the 'feng shui' pond at my malay aunty's hse...

We talk,we eat n we laugh as normally when we go visiting sumbody hse during new year....
So now let me show u some pictures i took.....

Malay uncle and aunty with my grandpa n grandma~

My malay cousin- the older 1(this yr f.4)
HaPpY sheep o not? a clever liang moi ....she get 9As in PMR...

Another malay cousin- the youngest(f.2)

After introducing the family members den its time for food~i didnt take much pics on food la becoz i dun wan bcome as chubby as HaPpY eat much....^^

But still i did eat some cakes and kari ayam la....
Here is the pic of 1 of those cakes i lyk...

That white cake is special to me n it taste not bad...cheesy 1....yummy~
This is another cookies...my malay aunty intro 1...oat duno wat cookies...

I didnt taste it because it dun attract me ba....but my sister did try it....
This is the expression after eating the cookies....

She got same expression as HaPpY when HaPpY tastes the ice cream ytd...


FatimaH: HMMM! shepp chin la~

P.S: Although my sister's face luk lyk she eat tiok sai not enjoy that cookies but actually she lyk dat cookies vry much~

FatimaH rating the oat duno wat cookies : 4/5

2 comments:

XianFang - 三个孩子的妈 said...

in Sin, dey owayz say Selamat Hari Raya Puasa. Bcoz dey still haf Hari Raya Haji.....

JenJen said...

hmm...wats da diff ler?